- Preventive maintenance and repair of wood processing machinery
- Support with commissioning new installations (e.g. electricity supply, compressed air, etc.)
- Implementing operations to support production
- Modifications to infrastructure (e.g. fitting lights, power sockets, etc.)
- A2 education (or the equivalent in experience)
- Ability to read and adapt PLC programs (Siemens, Omron, etc.) is a bonus, not a requisite
- Ability to assemble and commission low-voltage distribution boards is a bonus, not a requisite
De Coene Products will offer you an exciting work environment with a highly automated production facility and attractive remuneration.
Submit your CV and cover letter!
De Coene Products NV – attn. Damienne Tack – Europalaan 135 – 8560 Gullegem - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call: +32 (0)56 43 10 80