Our acoustic range offers a variety of acoustically superior doors for improved acoustic comfort and reduced noise pollution. These doors are available in combination with wooden or metal frames, and where required, with certified fire resistance.
Our acoustic doors fall into two product groups:
- “DCA-doors”: wooden acoustic doors in wooden frames
- “DMA-doors”: wooden acoustic doors in metal (Mecop) frames
- Straightforward assembly (in this arrangement, an acoustic test was performed on 1 hinged door in a wooden frame)
- Double (SAS) assembly (in this arrangement, an acoustic test was performed on 2 hinged doors in the same wooden frame in an SAS arrangement with a distance of 100mm between both doors)
- Example of acoustic door identification:
- Straightforward assembly (in this arrangement, an acoustic test was performed on 1 hinged door in a Mecop (metal) frame)
Please be aware that, in the formulation of an acoustic value, there is an essential distinction between the Rw (C,Ctr) value of a door set (= door + frame without wall) and the D’nTw value of a room compartmenting construction (= door, frame, wall, glazing, ceiling, etc.). The acoustic values stated by us are Rw values.
For more information, please refer to certification, leaflets or technical data sheets in the downloads section.
Naturally, you can contactus at any time with any further questions.